KASL Family & Friends,
Four important pieces of information below:
It is with great regret, but with the health & safety of players and families at the forefront of our minds that the Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association (WYSA) has made the decision to cancel the Spring 2020 season due to the risks associated with the COVID-19 virus. Please know that this decision was not arrived at easily and was ultimately driven by the advice and counsel from medical professionals. KASL supports the decision made by WYSA in regards to canceling all Spring 2020 soccer competitions.
Finally, until we can gather on and around Anderson Soccer Fields to enjoy The Beautiful Game again, let's continue to engage in the social distancing guidelines that have proven effective. Let's also enthusiastically thank the brave workers in grocery stores, restaurants, food pantries, pharmacies and most importantly, our Super Hero medical professionals -- Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and First Responders. Any of you among our Soccer Family doing this courageous work -- we are so grateful!
Stay safe and stay healthy.
Below is the refund/credit policy that KASL has:
1. Fall Only Season: No credit will be provided as the Fall 2019 season has been completed.
2. Fall/Spring Financial Aid: No credit will be provided as KASL provided a discount at the beginning of the season.
3. Fall/Spring with Balance Owed: No credit will be provided as funds are still owed to KASL.
4. Fall/Spring Paid in Full: A credit of $17.45 will be provided for the Fall 2020/Spring 2021 season.
5. Spring Only Season Paid in Full: A full credit will be provided for the Fall 2020/Spring 2021 season.
6. Please email our administrator, Linda, at KASL@kenoshasoccer.com<mailto:KASL@kenoshasoccer.com> no later than May 31st if you wish to receive your credit. *If you or your family would like to forgo the credit and donate the credit to KASL, the donation would qualify for a charitable donation.*
Fall 2020 & Spring 2021:
Registration will be going live withing the next few day. KASL will send you an email when it is up and running.
You dedicate and sacrifice your time to help our program run smoothly; we thank you and truly appreciate all you do for our kids. We are asking two more things from you. First, please help us make sure this information got out to your team. Secondly, please let KASL know if you are returning. There is nothing better for us then being able to say when this is over we will play again and your coach will be back.
The KASL board